
I had an appt. with a new doc. today. Minus the rediculous wait (I was there for 2 hrs. and spent about 1o min. with the doc.) it went pretty well. After over an hr. they called me back to do an ultrasound. The nurse that did it was super nice and seemed intrigued with two! It truly is fascinating to see both of them. She spent more time doing the ultrasound than anyone I've had so far! It was so cool to see. The picture to the LEFT is both babies heads along with one hand! I love it!
I may be changing my guess on the sexes though! 1 heartrate was 162 and the other 163. Elliot's was ALWAYS in the 150's-160's. I'm scared! haha. What if it's 2 girls? Or, maybe all my babies just have high heartrates regardless of their sex. Oh, the wanting to know.
Doc. said if I was just having one baby he'd say my uterus was around 15 weeks (2 week bigger than I actually am!) Guess that means I'm definitely growing. Also, I've gained back 3 of the 7 lbs. I lost...so that is good. Progress I guess. This doc. still says I must deliver in the Operating Room and pretty much implied to me that I will be continuously monitored. Just not sure I can find a way around that. He did, however, say he'd deliver "B" breech if necessary, so that was promising. We'll see.
Here's some pic's:
BABY B (head is on the right side with arms up by the face. long oval is body and you can't really see the legs):

BABY A (head is on the left. all the bright white is bone. You can see the eye sockets and facial skeleton. Hands up by the head)

4 comments:
Aside from the long wait, I hope you had a better experience with this doc than the last one. What a GREAT sono pic. AND... if anyone's guessing sex, my vote is GIRLS!°Ü°
Wow, these ultrasound pics are amazing! :) I still think it is so neat that you're expecting twins! So excited for you all... you're still in my prayers! :) And, I'm praying that you'll have at least one boy... they're fun, too!
Hugs,
Des
Those pictures are AMAZING!! I love seeing them.
OK--random question of the day: how do you tell the difference between baby A and baby B? or is different every time?
Thank you for the updates. Still praying for you guys.
This appointment sounds so much more promising than the others you've shared... Glad you had it! THe pictures are so great and that first ultrasound with the two together is amazingly clear! Can't believe it! The suspense of the sexses kills me! You are so much more patient than I could ever be!!!! Amazing!!! i love your blog!
Post a Comment