Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ballerina and Baby Stuff






















I feel like the Blogging Queen lately! haha. So much to share. Elliot decided to go through her closet today and found her Elmo slippers and this Tutu! She's so excited about both of them :-)


Also, the other day I bought the first thing for the babies! I'm totally NOT into dressing my children alike, but I couldn't buy pink or blue since we don't know the sexes. So, here's a picture of my first purchase: 2 adorable, white, organic cotton layettes! Ahh, I just can't wait to see the babes in them.

1 comment:

Kristina H said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! How cute is she?? I love the tutu--and the elmo slippers totally make the outfit! haha! :)

The layettes are adorable! I've been itching to buy the baby something too, but I keep holding myself back. I don't know why. Plus, I get so overwhelmed at the store and can't decide. :)