Wes does not like labeling them "A" and "B" because he thinks it makes one inferior. His alternative is "A" and "1." It's a nice thought, but probably not gonna happen. So for now, they are "A" and "B."
Elliot is really excited about being a Big Sister. She woke up from her nap yesterday and I went into her room and sat with her. We just talked about random things for a minute then she said, "Can I give the babies a hug?!" It was the sweetest thing! Everynight before bed she likes to give the babies kisses.
Here's the pictures. When I was taking the pictures of the sonograms Elliot wanted me to take one of her, so that cute little boogie is on here too! :-)
THE PROUD BIG SIS: (For those of you that know Elliot--you know this is how you usually find her-1/2 clothed, if clothed at all! :-)
THE TWINS (most of the white "blob" you see inside the black circles are the babies yolk sacs which will eventually become part of the placenta. The baby is attached to this and is very hard to distinguish in the picture)
BABY "A" (it's not real clear--but it's there. The baby is at the top and the round part is the yolk sac)
BABY "B" (the bigger cicle is "B" up close)
3 comments:
Congratulations! What a sweet miracle this is. The only draw-back I see is you going through the traditional medical model of care. :(
Amazing Erin!! Keep the pictures coming!! How could anyone in this world want to abort babies like this. God is truly amazing. I was just reading in Psalm 139 how before these babies were even thought of God already has them written in his book and knows the plans he has for them.
Laura
Erin, I'm so very excited for you! These little babies are already beautiful. I love getting to be a part of your journey through this blog. Thank you so much for sharing with us!
Post a Comment