We had a really nice day on the 4th. We went and saw "Kung Fu Panda" in the morning, and Elliot really enjoyed it. Even the parts that were a little intense didn't seem to phase her! Later, in the afternoon she was being Kung Fu Panda on her swing set. You MUST check out the video below because it's hilarious!!! The city had a fireworks show and it was fantastic. We went to the local park to watch it. Elliot did not enjoy the first few she saw! She said, "I don't like fireworks! I want to go bye bye!" She laid down on me and fell fast asleep for the entire 45 minute firework show! Pictures of our day are HERE.
KUNG FU MIMI!!! (I've tried to edit it to turn it, but blogger turns it right back. ugh!--you still gotta watch it though!)
FIREWORKS SHOW
1 comment:
Our daughters wore the same dress on the 4th -- hysterical! Wish we could have gotten a pic. It looks like you are having a blast with your folks, call me when you are ready for friend time.
Post a Comment