Friday, November 14, 2008

FREE Photobook

**UPDATE**They have extended the deadline to finish your book until NEXT Saturday, NOVEMBER 22nd!! Even more time for you to create!!

My aunt called the other day and said that you can get a FREE 20-pg. photobook from snapfish! I created one and it's totally legit! Just follow this link to the OPRAH WEBSITE, scroll down a bit and click on the "Get your free book!" link. Only catch is you have to click the link by 11:59PST FRIDAY, November 14th and you have to FINISH and ORDER your book by SUNDAY, November 16th at 11:59PST. Not much time, but it'll save you $30 if you are in need of a photobook. The shipping & handling is just $6.99, plus $1/pg. if you go over 20 pages. I think my total for a 22-pg. book was like $9.60. (There was AZ state sales tax too.)

OH--and don't get scared at checkout. It will look like you are being charged the whole amount. You have to enter all your c/c info and hit checkout. Once you can review your order, it will take OFF the $29.99 for the free book. As long as you've followed the links for Oprah's site, this coupon will be in your cart for checkout at the Snapfish site. :-)

Okay just thought I'd pass that bit of info. on. Happy creating if you decide to make one. I thought it was pretty fun!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Thanks for this!! I did it and so did my mom. :) VERY appreciated as these will be FABULOUS Christmas gifts.