Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday Wes!



Today is Wes' big day! We had his cake at our Bible study on Tuesday night and he got to open his new coffee pot/grinder from his mom and new skateboards from me and El. How fun! Tonight it's grilled ribs for dinner (guess that doesn't work out too great when he has to cook his own meal! oops!) Then we're off to El Paso, TX for 4 days for an airshow and to see friends! Wes will be flying and Elliot and I are driving out there.

3 comments:

Kristina H said...

AAAAGGGHHH!! I'm older than Wes!! That makes me feel old!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES!! We can wait to see you guys. :)

Julie said...

Hi Erin! I love reading your blog too! I can't believe you're already 16 weeks...it is crazy how fast it seems to go. Must be from spending so much time and energy on the sibling(s)that you don't notice the time going by. Hope you guys are having a blast at the air show! I keep tabs on you too through your mom...I just love her to death by the way. She is so great. Here's my email address julieholland1@cfl.rr.com.

Julie said...

PS- The baby ticker you have on here is so cool! I stole the idea from you and put one on my blog too. I only wish I'd seen it sooner. :D