Friday, October 17, 2008

19 weeks

We've made it to 19 weeks already--and I'm considering this my 1/2 way point!! YAY!! Most twin pregnancies deliver by 38 weeks, so that is my goal. Morning sickness is all over and has been replaced with other issues! JOY! I went to the chiropractor for the 1st time today and have a feeling I'll be visiting regularly. I have a separation in the pubic symphysis and let me just say it HURTS! I hope none of you ever have it. Walking hurts, standing hurts, putting on clothes one leg at a time hurts, etc. .etc. The list goes on. Hopefully this will help because from what I understand it can just get worse as the babies grow. I guess we'll see. Let me just say that this pregnancy is totally diferent than Elliot's. I'm very much looking forward to meeting these little one's in a few months ;-) Please pray my body will heal and the pain will go away! Thanks!

No comments: