Friday, November 20, 2009

Preschool Thanksgiving Feast/Boys 9 months

Elliot has her Thanksgiving Feast at school today. Each class dressed up and sang a little song. Her class were all Pilgrims. It was cute. Her bonnet fell off as soon as she got on stage and I think it threw her off. She sang her song perfectly at home, and didn't do much on stage. Then again, no one did much. It was hard to understand anything this bunch of 3 year olds was saying. :-)

Along with making their outfits, they made adorable centerpieces. They wrote on the leaves what they were thankful for and Elliot's said "MOMMY" and "MY DADDY" I was thrilled with that. ...you just never know. hahaThey served a very yummy turkey dinner after the singing was over. I think the babies behaved better than Elliot for that part. haha. She just wanted to try to torture them-what's new? Here's a few more pic's (Elliot took the one of me and Levi-she LOVES taking pic's.)

No comments: