We took the boys to the doc. again today for a weight check and to check jaundice stuff. I was a little nervous since they had lost so much weight. When they weighed Levi he was up to 5 lb. 1.5oz! Praise the Lord! He gained 5.5 oz. in 2 days! YEA!! Ezra also gained-just 1.5 oz, but they only expect 1 oz/day. They are doing perfectly! I'm so thrilled!
CLICK HERE to see some PIC's of the last few days. They look rediculous in their car seats and hardly any clothes fit them (not even newborn stuff!) They also had their first bath. We chose not to have them bathed at the hospital (because we never wanted them to go to the nursery), so they put some special ducky on their beds that meant everyone had to put on gloves before they could touch our kids! haha. Of course, there's some pic's of Big Sister (who is now Princess Tinkerbell thanks to her Mimi)! :-)
2 comments:
Praise the Lord they're gaining weight... God is SO good! :) They are so beautiful, Erin- not that I would expect anything less with you and Wes as parents! ;) I love all the pictures and Elliot in her Tinkerbell dress! She and Jacey would have a BLAST together! Jacey LOVES to dress up in her Disney princess dresses! Please know that we are praying for you and your amazing little family every day! :)
Lots of love,
Des
Oh my goodness, they are so beautiful and tiny! And you are looking great, Erin!
Post a Comment